TypeRocket v1 Pro users can now upgrade to TypeRocket v5 at their convenience.
Extension: Dev Tools
( v1 )
DevTools extension adds an admin page to WordPress named "Dev". From the "Dev" page you can:
- Search and view the available TypeRocket icons that can be used for post types and pages.
- See all the registered image sizes added by WordPress of through add_image_size().
- View all TypeRocket routes and registered WordPress rewrite rules.
- View the status of all TypeRocket migrations.
- List of roles registered to WordPress.
- Capabilities applied to WordPress roles.
DevTools extension also adds a toolbar to the bottom of every page is
WP_DEBUG is set to
From the toolbar, you can view all of your database queries is you have
define('SAVEQUERIES', true); in your
Also, you can quickly flush the WordPress rewrite rules from the toolbar by clicking the "Flush Rules" tab.
You can disable the toolbar by adding
define('TR_DEV_TOOLBAR', false); to your
Found a typo? Something is wrong in this documentation? Fork and edit it!